How does it work?
Klarna Pay in 3 instalments means you can now spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later. And don’t worry about keeping track of time - the payment for each instalment is automatically collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout.
How to pay with Klarna
- Order from FlyRide as usual and select Klarna as your payment method. Keep in mind that you must have enough account balance on your credit or debit card for the first payment when making the order.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation email and a separate email from Klarna with all the payment details.
- Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
How to return with Klarna
Want to return something or all your purchase? No problem - you’ll only pay for what you keep!
- If you make a partial return, you’ll receive a confirmation email once we receive your items. Then Klarna will send you an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule.
- If you make a full return, you’ll get refunded for any payments collected and won’t have any further payments.
For more info on returns, visit our returns page.
Klarna is an independent payment provider not owned by FlyRide. Having issues with your payment? Contact Klarna customer service team directly.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions -> (link)
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way tosend money. That’s why our smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
● More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
● 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
● We’re one Europe’s largest banks and we’ve been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
FlyRide LTD is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3instalments are not regulated by the FCA